1 United States architect who invented the geodesic dome (1895-1983) [syn: Buckminster Fuller, R. Buckminster Fuller, Richard Buckminster Fuller]
2 a workman who fulls (cleans and thickens) freshly woven cloth for a living
- Rhymes: -ʊlə(r)
Etymology 1From full.
- More full.
Etymology 3Origin unknown.
Fuller may refer to:
People with the surname Fuller:
- see Fuller (surname)
- Someone who treats cloth with the process called Fulling
- Fuller's earth a clay used for filtering and purifying
- Fuller (weapon), a groove in a knife or sword blade, to lighten and stiffen the blade
- USS Fuller, a ship
- Fuller Brush Company
- Fuller (metalworking), a tool used to form metal when hot
- Fuller Theological Seminary, the largest multi-denominational seminary in the world, located in Pasadena, California
- Yasmine Fuller's, Indian carpet production plant
fuller in German: Fuller
fuller in French: Fuller